Top 10 Sacramento Hearing Aid Stores & Hearing Aids Providers
Top Best Hearing Aid Stores & Hearing Aids Providers
#1 Akil Palanisamy, MD
Akil Palanisamy, MD is a trusted podiatrist clinic in Sacramento. They have several decades of experience in orthopedic services, and the positive transformation of bodies. Their professional experts help individuals to make their lives better. Akil Palanisamy masters in reaching the customers’ goals and customizes their techniques with the current needs and requirements. Their office is in a pleasant and friendly environment, which helps relief of pain, calmness and comfort of every client. They aim for inner motivation for the best results of treatment.
2801 K Street Suite 502
Sacramento, CA 95816
#2 Community Hearing Aid Center
Community Hearing Aid Center is one of the oldest Hearing Aid Providers in Roseville. They specialize in producing customized hearing aids with a full range of services. Their experienced employees are providing examination of clients’ hearing and suggest the most fitting option. Their key goal is to provide a high-quality equipment for every custmer. Community Hearing Aid Center uses the most advanced equipment in its work. They satisfy all wishes of their clients.
755 Sunrise Ave Ste 140
Roseville, CA 95661
#3 Avalon Hearing Aid Center
Avalon Hearing Aid Center is a reputed hearing aid provider in Sacramento. They specialize in high-quality equipment to help people hear. Their professional staff helps people to solve one of the worse problem and start living happily. Their central priority is satisfaction and customers' positive emotions after receiving the hearing aids. Avalon Hearing Aid Center prepares their customers for treatment in the best way. They never stop until they reach the happiness of their clients. They provide warm and most personal approach at affordable prices.
1260 Fulton Ave Ste B
Sacramento, CA 95825
#4 Miracle Ear Hearing Aid Center - Sacramento
Miracle Ear Hearing Aid Center is a famous hearing aid shore in Sacramento. They specialize in helping people to find the best fitting decide and start hearing. Their experienced professionals have experience working with babies, teenagers and adults, which allows you to be sure of the highest quality of their work. They aim to make all people percept the sounds of the world. Miracle Ear Hearing Aid Center offer affordable and efficient solutions. They will be happy to answer all questions by phone or email.
2919 Pasatiempo Ln
Sacramento, CA 95821
#5 Miracle-Ear Hearing Aid Center
Miracle-Ear Hearing Aid Center is a hearing aids production company in Roseville. They specialize in the selection and repair of hearing aid of all types. Their highly qualified team provides a certified service for hearing devices. Their central priority is the highest quality of service. Miracle-Ear Hearing Aid Center offers unique services of change, customization, and repair of hearing aids. They will be happy to give any consultations in their office.
9700 Fairway Dr Ste 200
Roseville, CA 95678
#6 Costco Hearing Aid Center
Costco Hearing Aid Center is one of the oldest hearing aid contractors in Rancho Cordova. They specialize in high-quality solutions for all cases of deafness. Their experienced team provides services at a competitive price. They focus on developing a full range of services in the field of hearing aids. Costco Hearing Aid Center uses the latest technologies to select and customize the modern hearing sets. They meet all wishes of their clients. They work in the friendliest manner. They will be happy to answer all questions by email.
11260 White Rock Rd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
#7 American Energy Air & Solar
American Energy Air & Solar is a trusted air duct cleaning company in Loomis. They specialize in regular and emergent service of installation and repair of air heating and conditioning systems. They provide services for both residential and commercial clients. Their team has 40 years of experience in the industry. They are proud to work on a project of any complexity. Their primary goal is to make their clients happy and satisfied with the air they breathe in rooms. American Energy Air & Solar focuses on green and energy-saving technologies.
6301 Angelo Ct Ste 1
Loomis, CA 95650
A hearing aid is an essential purchase. That is why we suggest you get acquainted with reliable suppliers of hearing aids in Sacramento.
According to the World Health Organization, about 460 million people suffer from severe hearing loss, and by 2050 their number may grow to 900 million! Moreover, once identified, hearing loss, which is not corrected by a hearing aid, progresses throughout life.
The Top 10 Best Sacramento Hearing Aid Stores
If we are talking about an adult or a child over the age of 5, hearing loss may indicate:
- Frequently repeated questions, complaints about the illegibility of someone else's speech.
- Difficulties with determining the direction and source of the sound.
- Complaints about quiet sound, inability to make out speech against a non-working TV/radio background.
- It is worth being wary in small children if they do not hear when they are called, are poorly oriented in space, or turn their ear to the sound source.
According to WHO, hearing loss can have severe consequences for both children and the elderly:
- Children with hearing loss begin to speak later, mispronounce words more often. They tend to get worse grades than peers without hearing loss, and they more often need help with learning.
- It is more difficult for adults with hearing loss to find a job. They also tend to be paid less than other people in the same position.
- Elderly people with hearing loss have a higher risk of Alzheimer's disease. Their memory and attention deteriorate.
- Regardless of age, many people with hearing loss are more likely to feel loneliness, social isolation, and suffer from related depression.
A good hearing aid will help:
- Hear better even in a challenging environment, such as a noisy family holiday.
- Understand the direction and source of the sound more clearly.
- Regain the joy and pleasure of communicating with loved ones!
Our Selection Criteria
How qualified are they to do the work in their chosen field? Do they have any licenses or certifications?
Are they open during normal business hours? Are the hours clearly posted on their website and at their actual storefront?
What are others saying about them? How well-known are they in the community?
How many years have they been in business? Have they won any awards or accolades?
How do they treat their customers? Are they courteous?
Now You Are Ready to Buy Hearing Aids in Sacramento
How to choose a hearing aid for an elderly person without a doctor? Most of those who want to buy a device for a relative ask about this. Many are afraid not of the consultation price but of what accompanies it – not every person over 70 can withstand a trip to the hearing center. Not everyone will agree to communicate with a surdologist for a long time and thoroughly.
It is necessary to consult a doctor. Buying a model "by eye" can disrupt an already weakened hearing. At best, the patient will experience discomfort, not get used to the product, and will be disappointed in hearing aids.
If it is not possible to visit the store, invite a specialist to your home. He will take a hearing test device with him and will recommend one or another device based on the audiogram received.
Only a surdologist or a surdoacoustic specialist can diagnose, make a conclusion, detect the causes of discomfort, select and configure a specific model of hearing aids.
When choosing a device, the doctor will take into account the following types of hearing aids:
- According to the type of audio signal conversion, hearing aids are analog and digital. Analog does not take into account specific losses at certain frequencies. That is, the device amplifies all sounds, not just the voice. Digital hearing aids transmit speech in high quality, as they have a system of noise reduction, speech isolation, amplification, microphone directionality, automatic adjustments depending on the acoustic situation.
- In appearance, hearing aids are divided into intra-channel, intra-ear, and behind-the-ear.
- When choosing a hearing aid, its power, frequency range, channel, microphone orientation, noise suppression system, programs, and battery should be considered.
Our list can help you to find a loyal supplier repair companies of hearing aids in Sacramento.